RS1030N is designed as a modular system with two 155Mb/s optical interfaces to provide an ultra-compact, cost-effective and flexible multi-service platform. With optional cards such as E1 card and Ethernet card, it is easy to meet user’s various requirements. It can realize the 4/8/16E1 and 100Mbps Ethernet transmission over optical line.
With low power consumption, high integration and well stability, RS1030N can be used to build point-to-point network; it is a cost-competitive solution for the application such as the telecommunication, the electric power and the finance fields.
- Standard rack with 1U height and 19 Inch width
- Optical Interface
- Two 155Mb/s optical interfaces, LC type SFP module, hot pluggable
- Provides optical line 1+1 protection with switching time less than 50ms
- Supports RPD (Remote Power down Detection) information sending function
- Supports ALS (Automatic Laser Shutdown) to protect operators from hurt
- Local equipment supports optical line loop and device loop, remote equipment supports optical line loop
- E1 Interface
- Provides 4/8/16 E1 interfaces
- Optional 120Ω balanced E1 interface / 75Ω unbalanced E1 interface
- E1 interface, Jitter tolerance and jitter generation fully comply with ITU-T G.703, G.823 recommendations.
- Supports E1 device loop and E1 line loop for easy testing.
- Ethernet Interface
- Provides 4 copper fast Ethernet interfaces
- Four Ethernet ports share 100Mbps
- Supports auto-negotiation, it can also be set to 10M full/half-duplex, 100M full/half-duplex mode by force
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1518/1916 bytes (otherwise filtering).
- VLAN function based on tags compliant to IEEE 802.1Q.
- Up to 16 VLAN entries
- Supports MAC address dynamic learning
- Auto MDI/MDX function.
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through function
- Throughout statistic of the Ethernet packets based on port
- Supports flow control and broadcast storm filtering control.
- Supports port rate control.
- Equipment timing mode
- Tracing from local timing
- Tracing from Optical line
- Tracing from E1 line
- Supports embedded BERT for troubleshooting
- Provides serial management interface(CONSOLE) and Ethernet management interface (EMU), both adopt RJ45 connector
- Supports local management based on CLI command via CONSOLE interface or Telnet login
- Supports local management based on WEB Browser login via local management interface (EMU)
- Supports RayView network management platform based on SNMP_V1 and SNMP_V2 protocol to perform excellent management
- Supports firmware update online by remote control
RS1030N can be used to build point-to-point network, the four Ethernet ports share 100Mb/s, as the following figure shows:
Figure 1 Application